The World's Smallest Transfer Switch:
The New Micro μATS™Fast and Easy Hot Moves
A highly functioning transfer switch at the rack; takes up no space; provides redundant A-B power to single power input devices!
The Zonit "Micro Automatic Transfer Switch" (or μATS™) is the smallest transfer switch for data centers, wiring closets, and MSO Cable networks.
How the Zonit μATS™ Saves Money:
- Eliminates the need to buy a second power supply for single-power-supply devices
- Saves data center rack space, which can be used for servers, routers, and switches
- Provides A-B power for remote telecom wiring closets with only A & UPS power sources
- Allows for the use of inexpensive filtered utility line power
- Enables increased power system efficiency
- Minimizes waste from UPS power conversion losses
- Improves uptime
- Built to last; can be re-used when a device is replaced with a newer generation of server, router, or switch
The Zonit μATS™ addresses the following needs faced by data centers:
- Providing Redundant Power for Single-Power-Supply Devices
- Efficient Power Distribution
- Improving the Efficiency of Dual UPS’s in Data Centers
- More Efficient Use of Data Center Rack Space
- Facilitating “Hot Moves” of Data Center Equipment
The low voltage model of the Zonit μATS™-LV was breakthrough technology in automatic transfer switches, and the new Zonit μATS™-HV model offers another level of redundant power in a much-needed high-voltage model.