Zonit strategically partners with world-class technology companies to deliver electrical power and structured solutions securing critical sites, power, and systems. Our goal is to help partners earn more with each customer sale and make their offering more strategic in every customer relationship.
Along with our partners, Zonit aims to provide comprehensive solutions that solve critical electrical for our customers. Our partner relationships help us to reach our target customers and effectively meet their needs. Zonit’s systematic approach to power distribution & redundancy is ideal for generating new channel business as well as driving revenue in existing accounts.
Zonit manufacturers electrical power distribution & power redundancy systems for data centers, enterprises, government, hosting, co-location, and containerized data centers. Zonit's state-of-the-art patented technology offers an extremely accurate method for electrical power solutions so that customers can shut the ever increasing wiring WHIP changes, provide automatic phase balancing, and open the door to quick activation of 3Phase, Single Phase, and Split Single phase customer needs.
Working closely with channel partners, Zonit provides the tools and resources needed to expand their business and increase their relevance inside every customer they support. Zonit partners view Zonit as an important element of their business. Partners sign a contract and complete specific certification and territory cultivation requirements. Partners receive:
- Access to the Zonit Partner Resource Center extranet
- Zonit update communications
- Lead Sharing
- Co-Marketing Support
- Participation in Zonit Beta Programs
- Eligibility for Zonit Partner Roundtable Events
- “Deal Registration” protection is a determining factor for added discount in an effort to reward they who “do the work.”
Partner Program Qualifications
To qualify for the Zonit channel partner program, prospective partners must meet the following minimum qualifications:*
- Experience within market areas
- Substantial and/or well-trained sales and technical staff
- Practice a face-to-face selling model with outbound sales representatives
- Extensive experience selling related products
- Provide end users with pre-sales support
- A client base that is likely to purchase Zonit products and services
- Demonstrated financial stability and/or solid financing
- An excellent reputation in their market
* A business will not meet the program requirements if the business only provides financing options or sales over auction or websites on the internet
Please contact email@example.com when you are interested.