Z-LOCK™ Locking Cord
Zonit’s Z-LOCK and A-LOCK are the world’s first truly universal IEC locking power cords. Z-LOCK and A-LOCK are 100% compatible with your existing infrastructure. Z-LOCK locks into place on both ends of the cord, securing the power path between IT device and rack PDU regardless of brand or manufacturer. A-LOCK locks on one side, securing the power connection at the device.
- Z-LOCK and A-LOCK eliminate accidental, vibration or nuisance disconnects
- Z-LOCK and A-LOCK’s release tabs are located on either side of the plug and receptacle, not on top
- Z-LOCK and A-LOCK’s connectors are available in a wide variety of plug and receptacle combinations
- Z-LOCK and A-LOCK come in 10, 15, and 20-amp options
- Z-LOCK and A-LOCK are also available in eight standard colors and nine cord lengths
As with all Zonit products, Z-LOCK and A-LOCK come with industry-leading, 3-year manufacturer’s warranties.
- Improve uptime by securing the power cord to the device
- Can be used with any rack PDU or power supply, regardless of manufacturer
- Easy to install and remove, and can be reused on future projects
Find out how.
Z-LOCK and A-LOCK come with an industry-leading 3 year product warrantly. The terms of this warranty can be found in the Z-LOCK User Guide below. Please refer to that document for detailed information.